Amanda Diva For Black Voices "The Spark"

9:06 AM

Bubbly personality, crazy sense of humor and gorgeous natural hair...That's Amanda Diva!! Bored on the internet, earlier this week, I started going through my Twitter favorites and found a link to Amanda's videos for Black Voices. Jackpot!  I think I watched almost all of them in one sitting. She talks about the latest celeb news, chats one on one with comedians and musicians and gives you hilarious comedy with the help from her alter egos Black Becky, Topra Shanks and Cuzin Sassy lol! I posted a few vids below, some maybe NSFW. Enjoy :)

 Check out more of Amanda Diva for "The Spark" by clicking this link! http://blogs.blackvoices.com/category/the-spark-w-amanda-diva/

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images