Faux Bangs On Natural Hair

2:48 PM

I love bangs! They frame the face, add shape and give subtle sass to any hair style. However, I'm too chicken to actually cut my bangs. I like to have fun with my hair and try different looks. Cutting bangs, in my opinion, will limit my style options...and that's no fun lol! So bored over the weekend, armed with a fab twistout and one bobby pin. The steps are super easy...just pin down your bang in and upward direction. Check the pics...

{Before}

{After}

You can position the hair pin where ever you like to create different lengths. Also when you twist your hair, twist it towards the front. This will insure that your hair falls down on your forehead on its's own. Super Easy - Super Cute!

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images