Get To Know Bee Mine...

8:42 PM

Hey Ladies!! You guys already know I that I'm a huge fan of Bee Mine hair products and I recently had a chance to tell Tracey, owner/creator of Bee Mine, just how much I love the collection. But what I love most about this brand is their customer service. They are so down to earth and really make you feel like family and not just another customer. While chatting with Tracey I ask if she would mind if I asked her a few questions about the company and posted the interview on Naturally Obsessed and she said she would love to!! I'm super excited but know I don't know what to ask...lol! I mean I have a few questions in mind, but I would really like to get some input from you guys, since you are the readers. So please leave any questions you have in the comment section below. Thanks in advance ♥


**This would also be a great oppurtunity for those of you who are starting a new business in hair care and need advice on how to get started**

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images