Teeny Weeny Twists : Week #1

3:05 PM

I never thought I'd say this, but I like these twists more than my braids. They're alot easier to put in and I'm sure they'll be a breeze to take down (compared to taking down my braids).  To protect my twists at night I cover the top of my head with one of my hubby's old wave caps.  The wave cap or do-rag, as some like to call it, keeps and short strands laid down and fuzzies at bay.  Then I protect the ends my satin bonnet and to sleep I go.

As far as styling goes, I haven't had a chance to play around with it too much.  After putting all these twists in I really don't feel like being bothered with my hair at all.  Most of the time I just let them hang loose or if I'm in the house I just keep my scarf/bonnet on.  When I did put a little effort into it here's what I came up with....

Messy Updo

An easy style to do that requires no bobby pins and didn't create stress for my edges.

You Might Also Like

7 People Obsessing!

  1. How long does it usually take you to put the twists in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @whunlove Usually 3 to 5 days, it all depends on how much time i have and how many breaks I take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a certain patter you have when putting them in or you just start twisting I want to try this weekend and want to know how you went about it? I love your hair by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I start from the back on an angle and just work my up...The next time I do them I do a tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you co-was while twisted?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you ever post the tutorial for putting in the twists? I'd love to see it because your twists always look so neat!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images