Get The Look : Beyonce London Chic

5:32 PM

Beyonce rocked this simple, but hot look while clubbing in London.  I've never really been a huge fan of her clothing choices, but I like this look on her because it is so simple and basic.  She looks relaxed and happy to have a night off with her hubby and sis.  And I especially dig the fact that she tamed that weave into a nice low pony.

I didn't even bother checking how much her outfit cost, but I'm sure most of it, if not all of it, is high end.  So for all my ladies on a budget (including myself) here are some links to duplicate it.

**Pictures courtesy of JustJared.com**

You Might Also Like

1 People Obsessing!

  1. I love the outfit I think it's cute but Rihanna has a better trendy look then Beyonce.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images