Tracee Ellis Ross Talks "Carla Reed's" Fashion w/ BET!

12:04 PM

 
Have you been watching BET's new sitcom "Reed Between The Lines"? I have! Some say the first few episodes of any new series is kind of slow and dry, well I'm hoping that's true. Besides the awesome "natural hair" episode they've all been a little boring. However in my boredom I tend to focus on other things like...Carla Reed's hair (of course) and those outfits!! Carla is played by the amazing Tracee Ellis Ross, who kills the looks every scene. Peep the video above to check out Carla's closet and find out how those gorgeous looks come together.
**My fave look so far is the yellow blouse, blue maxi skirt and black sweater in episode #2 (I think)...I've been trying to find a blue maxi skirt in that exact color ever since lol!!
How are you enjoying the show so far?

You Might Also Like

1 People Obsessing!

  1. I focus on the hair and clothes too. LOL. I think it's okay so far. I'll be giving it a chance

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images