My Hair Regime ...

4:16 PM

Many of you have asked so here it is :

  • Shampoo 1x a month : Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo...I usually do this the beginning of every month... On the hunt for something healthier for my hair like Dr. Bonner's or Aubrey Organics ...I'll let you guys know which one I get and how I like it.
  • Co-Wash 2x a week : For the most part I use whatever conditioner I grab first, but I really love Suave Pro Sleek Conditioner and Pantene ProV Hydrating Curls Conditioner
  • Deep Condition 1x a week : Organic Root Stimulator (ORS) Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner...Love this stuff...I always do this before shampooing or before I co-wash...I sometimes add Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) or Coconut Oil for extra moisture and shine.
  • Detangle : Lately I've been using my fingers to detangle my hair and so far so good.  I only use my Denman brush on the day that I shampoo my hair after I deep condition it.  When styling if I need to detangle a section I'll use a wide toothed comb.
  •  Scalp Massages : I try to do this every week but I forget sometimes...I use Coconut Oil, EVOO or Kemi Oyl

 

I've been pretty lazy with styling my hair lately.  My hair is growing, so simple styles take a little longer to do and I just don't feel like fooling with it.  For the most part I've been wearing wash & go's, twists, twist-outs and low ponies...Boring I know.  I'll get it together soon...lol.

Here's a YouTube vid I did a few days ago...enjoy :-)

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images