Spring Fever

2:08 AM

An easy and casual look for spring.  Nice dark wash denim with a clean white tee and neutral peep-toe sandal.  The orange multi colored scarf and bag can be substituted to whatever your favorite color is to give this simple look a refreshing pop of color.

Total Cost : $158.08

You Might Also Like

3 People Obsessing!

  1. I absolutely LOVE these items and Wet Seal & Forever 21 are my two favorite stores!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I love bright colors and I definitely love orange and this look is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. BubblingbrownshugaApril 9, 2009 at 7:42 PM

    I don't visit blogs often cause everyone seems to have a need to create one, but your blog is very nice! I will be visiting more especially for outfit tips. I really like the above outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images