Avocado & Honey Conditioning Mask

11:58 AM

 

Here's a ultra cheap but effective recipe to deep condition your hair that I found on EHow.com

All you'll need is :

1 Ripe Avocado - super rich in natural oils and vitamin E

1/2 Cup of Honey - contains Propolis, which allows it to seal moisture in the hair

And a clean bowl

Step One: Cut the avocado lengthwise and remove the pit with a large knife...Scoop ot the avocado and place in a large bowl....Mash the avocado with a fork until it is all mashed

Step Two: Pour in the 1/2 cup of honey and mix with the avocado...Make sure ingredients are thoroughly mixed together before applying to your hair. (For additional moisture add 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil)

Step Three: Apply evenly to dry hair...I recommend doing this in sections...Cover your head with a plastic cap and wrap a towel around your head and leave on the hair for 10-15 minutes...Doing this will help your scalp and hair retain moisture as well as make it warm to absorb the ingredients better...Rinse hair thoroughly with cold water to seal the cuticle and follow up with a shampoo.

**These ingredients create soft, supple, moisturized hair, use it once a month for regular dry hair or bi-weekly for extremely dry hair.**

 Click the link below for a step by step video on how to make this awesome hair mask

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=850G-wr7xP4

You Might Also Like

2 People Obsessing!

  1. Thanks for posting this KKQ! I will be trying this for sure. You can never have overly soft, healthy moist hair. I will definitely let you know how it turned out for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this recipe twice the first time I was really aware of the affect, however, the second time I really felt scalp was clean and moisturized along with a new conditioner I used. I will be adding this to my hair regimen. Just make sure you mix avocado well otherwise there'll be a lot of rinsing your hair out. :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images