Copa Canary's ...Glam Curls Profile

3:13 PM

1.Briefly explain your hair routine.

I cleanse my scalp 1-2 times a week and my hair once a week with shampoo bars.  I follow with deep treatments once every two weeks, and use a regular conditioner otherwise. I moisturize my hair with leave-in creams and conditioners, then seal with oil based products.  I mainly style my hair with moisturizing pomades or natural gels in braid-outs, twists, twist-out, up-dos, and styled wash n go's.

2. Have you ever regretted your decision to go natural? If so, why?

No. There have been times when I wished that I had all the knowledge I needed to find the perfect natural hairstyle for an occasion or to understand everything about my hair. However, I know that those things will come with experience and experimentation.  

3. What is the best thing about being natural?

The best thing for me is having it all.  I can work in unison with my hair’s health, nature, and still wear beautiful hairstyles. I once thought I had to choose one over the other; that I had to work against my hair for it to be stylish and manageable.  I now know that my hair can do what it does naturally, while still shaping into versatile hairstyles where my creativity is the limit.

4. What 3 products can you not live without?

All my hair needs is to be gently cleansed, conditioned, and moisturized.  I could not live without my Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream, my Giovanni 50/50 conditioner, both used as a leave-in, and my Chagrin Valley shampoo bars, which detangle and cleanse without lifting natural hair oils.

5. What 3 products would you never buy again?

I will never repurchase Aubrey Organics White Camellia conditioner, Eco-styler clear gel, and Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey. The oils in the White Camellia frizzed my ends, the plastic and protein in Eco-styler hardened my hair for a week,  and the smell of the Mimosa Hair Honey reminds me of DAX hair grease :-}

6. What makes your curls Glam Curls?

My hair is my canvas. My passion to create styles out of inspiration and work to perfect them, make my curls Glam Curls :}

** To see more of Copa Canary's hair journey click the link below**

http://members.fotki.com/Copa-canary/about/

You Might Also Like

1 People Obsessing!

  1. You have lovely hair texture and your curls are really popping out :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images