In Review: Anata Naturals Products

1:54 PM

Goat Milk & Shea Butter Shampoo: If you are looking for a kinder, more gentle way to cleanse your hair and scalp, give our Goat Milk & Shea Butter Shampoo a try. The sulfate-free formula cleanses the hair and scalp with any stripping or overdrying. It produces a medium rich lather that will pamper and nourish your hair.
Ingredients: distilled water, goat's milk, saponified oils of: shea butter, safflower, coconut, avocado, sunflower and palm, glycerin and borax.
Cost: 12 oz bottle for $16.00 @ www.AnataNaturals.com

Monoi & Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment: Nourishing. Pampering. Indulgent. This luxuriously moisturizing treatment packs quite a deep conditioning punch. Ideally used when hair is in need of a little extra TLC. Power packed with 6 oils including Monoi, Coconut and Hemp Seed as well as Shea, Mango and Cocoa Butter.
Ingredients: Distilled water infused with lavender and chamomile, coconut oil, monoi oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter, glycerin,emulsifying wax, aloe vera gel, silk amino acids, olive oil, hemp seed oil, apricot kernal oil, avocado oil, vitamin e oil, grapefruit seed extract, fragrance.
Cost: $25.00 for an 8 oz. jar @ www.AnataNaturals.com

Green Tea Curling Pudding: Conditioning Style. This product is perfect when you want soft touchable curls and waves with style and definition. Babassu oil keeps hair soft and manageable while glycerin draws in much needed moisture.
Ingredients: Distilled water infused with green tea, babassu oil, glycerin, olive oil, aloe vera gel, emulsifying wax, gelatin, pectin, vitamin e, grapefruit seed extract and fragrance. 
Cost: $22.00 for an 8 oz jar @ www.AnataNaturals.com

My Thoughts: My experience began with the GMSB Shampoo of course. I applied it to my hair, one section at a time concentrating on my scalp and then the length of my hair. The lather was on the mild side, you know not too much, but just enough to get the scalp clean. After rinsing, I did noticed my hair felt a little dry, which was surprising to me since the ingredients seemed so moisturizing :(
I didn't fret for too long I began genorously applying the MCO Deep Conditioner, thinking for sure it would get my hair feeling better. The consistency is thick and creamy, and the cocoa/coconut/vanilla scent is pleasant was lovely. I let it sit for about 15-20 minutes and rinsed thoroughly.I hate to say it, but it felt better going on than it felt coming off. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either, which again surprised me since the ingredients look soooo good :(
Hoping to break the disappointed pattern I started braiding for a braidout (duh!) using the GTC Pudding. The scent is very similar to the MCO Deep Conditioner and the creamy consistency made it a breeze to distribute. My braids felt soft and gave them a gorgeous sheen, I couldn't wait to take them down down the next morning. Here's the results....

The shine was crazy! I didn't even need to add any oils when unraveling, I just pulled them apart and fluffed. It was very humid and raining so I did get some frizz on the bottom, but it didn't ruin the look. Out of all of the samples sent to me, the Green Tea Curling Pudding is definitely my fave!! It did exactly what it said it would by keeping my kinks soft and defined.

My one big complaint about all the products I tried, is that the price is a little too high for my budget. If each of the products were lowered by $5 I'm sure it would increase the interest in this brand....but that's just my thoughts. Have you tried Anata Naturals??

These products were sent to me for editorial purposes only via Anata Naturals. I was NOT paid for this review. My opinions expressed are my own and 100% honest.

You Might Also Like

4 People Obsessing!

  1. I wouldn't buy these products, just 'cause of the price but I am sorta disappointed that they didn't work out the best for you. But your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair does look awesome...I can definitely agree with you. I hate paying high prices for brands I LOVE, let alone trying something new. I think $18-$20 should be the ceiling price to attract clientele. Your reviews are always a joy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl YOUR HAIR makes any product look good. lol I have never heard of the company either, and side eyes the prices myself. But thank you for your honest review as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED!!!

    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images