Random....

2:01 PM





Enjoying my hair....as always lol! Taking advantage of the gorgeous weekend weather I snapped these pics...no flash and tons of sunlight. Some people seem to think I don't have frizz and my kinks and curls are always super defined. Well, these pics clearly shutdown that myth.....luvsss my frizz :)
Style • Braid Out
Products • Hemp Seed Butter and Argan Oil

You Might Also Like

5 People Obsessing!

  1. I could look at your hair the whole day! It is so beautiful!!! I wish I where already natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous lol! Thank you :) Are you transitioning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE love LovE your hair, its Amazing!!
    What can I do to give my hair more movement? Its about the same texture as yours but just not as long. It moves when wet of course, but it just shrinks and barely moves when dry. What do you suggest?

    Thanx a ton!
    ~Naturally Yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cecilee S.
    My hair shrinks like crazy, which is why I prefer stretch styles like braid outs. If you like you prefer wash and go styles try stretching your roots with a blow dryer when it's almost fully dry. That will give you movement and more volume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akeria King CHINAdollMay 1, 2011 at 12:45 PM

    I love your hair i've been through the whole big chop, i've been natural for 2 going on 3 years now but my hair is not as full as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images