Sesame Street Celebrates Black Hair "I LOVE My Hair"

12:28 PM

"Don't need a trip to the beauty shop, cause I love what I got on top"

I'm sure most of you have seen this vid already, it's been posted all over the natural hair blogs. I just watched it for the first time today and had to post it here! It's an adorable vid and song, but the message is strong and clear. Love Yourself! No matter how you choose to wear your hair....Love It! The Sesame Workshop gets a A++ for putting this together, but to really get the point across it's up to us...the Mothers, Aunties, Sisters...to carry the message into the homes. It all begins in the home. Please watch the vid in HD with your little one below...Enjoy :)

The giggle at the end was too cute lol!!

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images