My Fab Twist Out....

8:17 PM

Bored with a 5 day old braid out and not up to co-washing my massive bush, I decided to throw in some two strand twists.  In small sections I spritz some Oyin Handmade Juices & Berries, smoothed on a little Bee Mine Curly Butter and twirled my ends with a dab of Castor Oil.  Armed with a few bobby pins that I was able to find (ever since I've had my niece all my bobby pins have disappeared) I threw my twists into an updo.  An after a 4 days of the pin up a fluffy twist out was born.  It wasn't super defined because I didn't use much product, but it was very soft and smelled like fruity candy ♥

 

Side note: I think the Cassia has lightened parts of my hair a light brown color. You can see it in the last picture. I'll try to get a pic in the sun so you guys can see it better...

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images