Tyra Banks Showing Off Her Real Hair

8:43 PM

I'm sure you all have heard by know that Tyra will be revealing to the world her real hair on her talk show, The Tyra Banks Show.  If you follow her her on twitter, like I do, than you know she has been teasing us with litle messages and blurry photos.  Well the mystery ends Tuesday, September 8th, which is tomorrow.  Now on twitter Tyra refers to her hair as natural, I don't know if she considers that hair without weave or hair without perm.  I guess you'll just have to tune in to find out :-)

This is a pic she posted on Twitter along with this caption....
@tyrabanks Here's me rockin my REAL hair, had 2 blur it so its still a surprise on Sept 8! Who else is sportin their real hair that day?

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images