Q : I don't want to stop wearing my kinky twist but what can I do to fix my edges? - NBITM

2:21 PM

A : That's the same thing that happen to me during my transition.  I wore micro braids pretty much my entire transition.  It really damaged my edges especially my right side.  If I knew what I know now I would have stop wearing them immediately.  I've gotten a ton of advice from some of the ladies on FOTKI.  Some suggest using MegaTek or massaging oils like peppermint or rosemary to the affected area morning and night to stimulate growth.  I choose to use rosemary oil because I heard to many negative things about MegaTek to spend my money on it.  So far so good, I probably do a comparison post soon.

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images