Q : How do you wear your hair for the summer...What do use to make it stay put and not frizz too much? - Yatorah

12:30 PM

A : My regime for the summer is pretty much the same as any other season.  I wear puffs, ponytails, twist-outs, braid-outs, etc.  Or sometimes if its really hot, I'll put it in a protective style and wear it like that for a few days to keep it out of my face. 

My way of fighting frizz to to constantly keep the hair moisturized.  Keeping up on your co-washesand deep conditioning treatments helps to train your hair to deal with humidity and heat.  Also when doing wash and go's or any wet set style use a gel or some type of holding product to weigh the hair down.  That will help it to stay put.

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images