Notsoshy28 ... Glam Curls Profile

11:42 AM

1. Briefly explain your hair routine.

My hair routine is as follows: I co-wash my hair twice with Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner, then apply Paul Mitchell leave in and put in Eco Styler gel and style.

2. Have you ever regretted your decision to go natural? If so, why?

Never ... I am so excited to see what's to come, I have so many ideas now.

3. What is the best thing about being natural?

The versatility.

4. What 3 products can you not live without?

My gel, Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner and Paul Mitchell leave in.

5. What 3 products would you never buy again?

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk, Healthy Hair Butter and Tui Hair Smoothie

6. Who are your favorite curly/kinky celebs?

Tracee Ellis Ross, Rachel True and Sophie Okonedo.

7. What makes your curls Glam Curls?

The way I take the time to care for them.

**To see more of Notsoshy28's hair journey click the link below**

http://www.youtube.com/user/notsoshy28

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images