Look What I Got....

12:32 PM


I've been wanting a diffuser for some time now. The splurger in me really wanted to buy a new blow dryer that came with a diffuser and concentrator nozzle. But since I don't blow dry my hair that often I figured buying a universal attachment would be the best way to go. It fits perfectly on my blow dryer and I'll be experimenting with it when the wash & go weather hits!

I haven't used gel on my hair in long time and even when I did it was only used for low ponies and wash and go's....2 styles that I don't rock very often. However, I've always like this gel and bought it just in case I revisited those styles, I'll have it handy. I was tempted to try the Argan and/or Olive Oil versions, but in my opinion they are all pretty much the same. If you really want to get the effect that those versions are "supposed" to give, why not just layer Argan and/or Olive Oil underneath the clear gel....just a thought.

After seeing many video and blog reviews on this I couldn't resist the hype lol! I tried my best to walk past it, but my front was no match...the pretty pink plastic brush sucked me right in. I'm anxious to see if it can handle what I'm working with, expect a review next week :)

Thoughts??

You Might Also Like

10 People Obsessing!

  1. I bought the Pink Tangle Teezer and some Eco Styler Gel yesterday too (I got the Argan Oil one). I figured they're all the same, and the Argan Oil version has the oil as the second to last ingredient, which is lame. But it smells kinda good. :)

    Can't wait to try the Tangle Teezer once I take out these micro braids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, please let me know your thoughts on the tangle teezer! I really like Eco Styler gel (I use the one with the Olive Oil). Let me know how the diffuser works with your hair. I don't know how it could work with my hair, maybe make it more voluminous? lol

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Denise that's another reason why I didn't get the Olive or Argan versions....it's hardly any in there lol!!

    @Krisbliss I'm kinda nervous about the diffuser lol! Hopefully I don't end up with a big poof ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a purple glitter tangle teezer on Tuesday (it's so cute and I love the color!). I'll be using it tomorrow when I wash my hair. So excited. I tried it on a small portion of dry hair last night! I was impressed b/c nothing gets through my dry hair. I will mainly use it for wet detangling though. If I like it, I am going to order a green one from Amazon since that is also a favorite color :)

    Hope you enjoy yours, KKQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be careful with the Tangle Teezer. I experienced ssk's and splits because of it. A few ladies on Fotki and LHCF have reported the same. I'm not saying this happens to everyone, because a lot of people love this thing. But, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking like a few days ago, I hope KinkyKurlyQueen does a review on the Tangle Teezer. I can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got my tangle teezer last week and KKQ let me tell ya...girl I luv it!...I've used the denman brush ever since I was natural and it was great but I did notice that sometimes it seemed to tear my hair..but this Teezer is so gentle..the bristles actually bend with little effort in order to not tear your hair and I like that it's more comfortable to handle..make detangling so less painful...I kno you'll luv it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with what you said about gel. I wondered how different it was from the olive oil version. I mean the argan oil is pretty close to the end of the ingredients list. But people still swear they can tell a difference- beyond the color and the scent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swear by that tangle teezer. It has breakage for me at minimum to none and detangling time is easily cut in half if not better. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way the Argan Oil one smells..but i'm still not sold w/the ecostyler..i've used it several times...maybe i'll appreciate it more when my hair grows a little more....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images