Random Shots: Niecey Poo In Black & White

3:56 PM

This almost never happens...Neicey Poo sitting still for more than 2 secs and my camera being fully charged and ready to go. It's been a very gloomy, rainy day here on the east coast and NieceyPoo was staring out of the window. Clearly she was bored, Max & Ruby was on the tv, but she'd rather look out the window. So I asked "can I take your picture?"...lately she hates taking pictures and will make the most forced looking smiles if you ask her to. Not today though, she said "yes, mommy!" (She's been calling me mom and my husband daddy quite often lately. Its a strange, yet natural thing all at the same time.) And even gave me some sincere smiles this time lol! Enjoy :-)

Have the kiddies in your life made you smile lately? Tell me about it!

You Might Also Like

2 People Obsessing!

  1. :D @ her smelling her feet!
    She's adorable(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! What a doll! My babydoll is just a year old, and I'm loving it, but your photos make me really look forward to when she is older, too!
    AND... I look forward to when she sits still long enough for me to do her hair and take pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images