Enter To Win A Rhassoul Conditioning Bar From NaturalUrbanista!!

4:05 PM

Enter To Win A Rhassoul Conditioning Bar From NaturalUrbanista!!

So most of you have read my Rhassoul bar review yesterday...right? Well Kindra must have been getting so good feedback and is now giving away a Rhassoul bar to one lucky lady!! Here's a snippet of her post... 

"Earlier in the year, I was in the process of creating some test batches of a deep conditioner/treatment bar for the hair. I had a few volunteers and KinkyKurlyQueen of Naturally Obsessed was one of those ladies to volunteer. Check out her review of my conditioning bar here. I'm flattered that she called it "magical" and even more flattered that she was kind enough to review it so positively. :) And now you all have the opportunity to indulge as well!"

Click on the image above to visit her blog, Natural Urbanista, and get all the details on how to enter and win! Good luck ladies :-)

To read my review please click this link! http://naturallyobsessed.onsugar.com/My-Hair-Magical-Rhassoul-Clay-Deep-Conditioning-Bar-10839387

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images