Obsessed Mail: What's That Color You Had On Your Tips?

2:20 PM

Hi KinkyKurlyQueen!

I wanted to know what product you used to get that this color in the link: http://naturallyobsessed.onsugar.com/search/cassia
like with the red/auburn at the ends of your hair...
 
Please & Thank You!

-TextraMixtress

KKQ: Definitely one of the most asked questions....Before and during my transition colored my hair with Feria by L'Oreal in Bronze Shimmer(click the image). I loved this color on me! It complimented my skin nicely and it was perfect for the summer months. For most of my transition I wore my hair in micro braids and would color my hair to match the extensions. I was getting my hair rebraided every 2-3 months and every time I would freshen up the color. It was a lot of wear and tear on my hair, but I didn't know ant better. As long as the outcome was cute, that's all that mattered. Many lessons learned lol! 

Don't judge me for the baby hair slicked down and swooped....lol!

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images