Hair Update....

10:38 AM

This past week or week and a half it's been all about the 2 strand twist.  These twists were set on wet hair using Bee Mine Curly Butter in the Island Mango Scent (yum yum!) with Safi Avocado Butter on the ends.  I've had them up then down, pinned to one side then to the other side, unraveled for a twist out then re-twisted (with Bee Mine Hair Milk) for a fresh look and I've even worn them even under a hat.  At this very moment that I type they are slightly damp, from rinsing, with rods on the ends for a cute curly look tomorrow.  It's been very hot and humid lately and this weather is showing no signs of letting up.  I'm not complaining though, my hair has stayed FLY regardless!!  Pics Below...

A twist out....

What has your hair been up to??

You Might Also Like

1 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images