Video: One Minute Up Do!

10:52 AM

I finally managed to make a new video...It's been forever since my last one and this was so easy to do I had to record it.  All you'll need for this look is a handful of bobby pins....and that's it!!  This style can easily be tweaked for shorter lengths and it works well as a corporate or casual look. Enjoy!!

Product Junkie Update: You guys already know that I love Bee Mine Products, well they had a sale a few weeks back for Father's Day and I took advantage lol!  The Curly Butter is a repeat purchase, I tried it first in the Strawberry Kiwi scent and I loved it, this time I ordered it in Island Mango.  Same product different scent.  The rest of the order are all new products.  I got the Ayurvedic Herbal Shampoo Bar, Deja's Hair Milk (island mango scent) and the Bee.U.Ti.Ful Deep Conditioner (coconut cream scent).  I've tried the Hair Milk and loved it.  I used it to retwist 2 strand twists and on my Niecy Poo's hair for pigtails, great results for both of us.  I plan on doing a more detailed review on the deep conditioner and poo bar once I've tested them out.  For more info on these products visit BeeMineProducts.Com.

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images