Are You Ready To Walk Down Thee Aisle?

2:23 PM

Thee Target aisle that is...

Hair blogs and twitter timelines have been all a buzz about the hair care aisle in Target.  I haven't been there yet, but from what I hear it's a product junkie's fantasy come true and their wallets worst nightmare lol!  Curly head favorites like Jane Carter Solutions, CURLS, Shea Moisture, Miss Jessie's and just announced on Twitter, Kinky Curly products. 

In a March 2010 press release Target made these statements...

Target has expanded its hair care assortment to include African American salon products never before offered at mass.  Now available at select Target stores and Target.com, the new offerings include Miss Jessie’s, CURLS, The Jane Carter Solution, and the Target exclusive SheaMoisture.  This expansion further delivers on the retailer’s Expect More. Pay Less™ brand promise while providing guests with convenient access to the brands they know and trust. 

"By offering an accesible assortment of salon-quality and everyday essentials, Target is the destination for guests' beauty needs," said Keri Jones, senior vice president, merchandising, Target. "With the introduction of Miss Jessie's and other new launches, our guests will now find more of the products they want, need and trust."

Sounds great and all, but I know the second I step into that aisle I'll have a PJ fit.  Thee aisle is not for the weak and quick plastic card grabbers like myself.  I'd be snatching up everything in sight lol!  Here's a bit of advice that I'll offer to all the PJ's out there and to myself....Leave the good plastic at home the next time you visit Target :-) 

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images