The Curl Harmony Contest Winner Is...

12:20 PM

And the winner is.....Maisheda!  Congrats sis, please send your mailing info to naturallyobsessed@yahoo.com to claim your prize.  Read her winning response below...

"I am naturally obsessed with learning to self love. For so long there were many things in my life that I wish could be changed. I spent so much time focusing on how I can change this or that about myself (for what I thought others wanted to see from me), that I lost myself on the way. Recently I've really spent time trying find myself and trying to remember that God made me the way I am for a reason, and I should embrace and love every part of ME!"

Thank you to everyone who participated.  If you didn't win this time don't fret, there will be more giveaways in the future :-)

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images