Video: Melanie Fiona Shares Her Hair Routine w/ Mr. Amaru

12:40 PM


If your unable to watch the video, I've included the transcript....
MRA: What advice could you give women on hair care tips? Because a lot of people say "Oh, Melanie's hair is nice", but your traveling all the time. So what products do you use and how do you keep your hair....
MF: Yeah hair care is very, very important! I actually had to cut off like 2 1/2 inches from my hair just because the wear and tear of it, traveling, people doing your hair, heat going on it. More so now then ever, the big thing that I have to do is I really try to deep condition ever time I wash my hair now. There's a really great one that I started using by Sebastian (I believe it's called Sebastian) called Penetraitt, just 2 or 3 minutes in the shower, you leave it in and rinse it out. And then I started using Kerastase, there's a thermal nectar treatment that you can put in like a leave in treatment, I swear by it! I use Moroccan and anything that's really going to keep the hair nourished, is really important. And when you put heat on your hair, as much as I do...unlike today. Today I didn't do anything, just washed it and left it. I try to avoid heat whenever I can, but anything that's nourishing. Kerastase products are amazing! They make a really great deep conditioning masque. Another one that's really good is L'Oreal Absolut Repair, it's a really really good deep conditioner treatment.

The Kerastase Nectar Thermique can be found at JoyBeauty.com and L'Oreal Absolut Repair Masque can be purchased at Amazon.com.
To see more celeb chats with Mr. Amaru, including the full interview with Melanie Fiona, please click the link and subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/user/Amarudontv. Also follow him on Twitter @MrAmaru.

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images