So About Those Hair Vitamins....

2:42 PM

So rememer a few weeks ago I started the vitamin packs...Well I only had 15 packs and there all gone now and I don't think I'll be ordering anymore. One of the four vitamins in the Nutrilite Women's Vitamin Pack is a hair, skin and nails supplement. And I've now for a while now that most if not all hair vitamins contain Biotin and that it triggers really bad breakouts on my face. I thought this time would be different, because I was consuming a lot more water than in the past and I figured it would curb the side effects. Boy was I wrong! When I got down to the last couple packs I started to get these really deep, almost mosquito bite like, bumps on my face..it was bad! As far as the other 3 vitamins in the pack, they seemed to work great, I just don't see the point of me reordering them and not being able to fully use something that I'm paying for :( However, if your skin doesn't have a problem with Biotin, I say go for it! I'm still on the hunt for a good multi vitamin for overall health though. I'll keep you guys posted on that.

In the meantime I will continue to drink plenty of water, exercise regularly and grow my hair the old fashioned way :)

 

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images