Getting Back On Track With Rhassoul

10:57 AM


Rhassoul Clay and my hair are the best of friends, but due to laziness I skipped last months treatment. Let's just say my hair didn't like that lol! Yesterday I had some down time and decided to give my kinks some much needed pampering. I still use the exact same recipe which you can find>> HERE! What have you guys been pampering your hair with lately??

You Might Also Like

6 People Obsessing!

  1. I love love your hair color!
    Is it naturally like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to try the rhassoul clay, but I hennaed my hair last week and I am loving that. I also have some Indian Clay Mask that I purchased for facial masks, but I'm going to try that as an "in-between" henna treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try it. Do you use it in place of deep conditioning for your monthly sessions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in between hair appointments right now, so i've been pampering my hair with KBB's butter love and sweet ambrosia. the combo is awesome. that's gonna have to tide me over until i can wash my hair in a week and give myself a much needed deep conditioning.

    i'm curious about rhassoul clay. gonna check the link for the recipe. :)

    http://msjanelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been pampering my hair with a much needed trim. Now my hair seems thicker, and it has shrink alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my goodness, there's something AWESOME about that first pic of your hair!

    i'm obsessing over TJ nourish spa...i hated it back in 2008 when i first tried it, but now i can't get enough of it. awesome as a cowash condish, leave-in AND a DC....not to mention it's THREE BUCKS! does it get any better than that?!

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images