2 Weeks Of Twists Down...2 More To Go!

7:43 PM


So I've made it to the 2 week mark and the twists are holding up nicely...as usual. Not much has changed in my routine, but because of all the humidity in the air my edges and crown have been getting a bit fuzzy. To remedy this I've just been re-twisting random pieces that are a little unruly with a little Shea Moisture Masque. Also I'm still keeping with the same routine of spritzing my ends with water and baggying....I've been slacking a little bit though lol! As far as styling goes, it's been very minimal. Mostly worn down with an occasional updo. And that's pretty much it....
These pics were taken as a result of absolute boredom and the shades can be found at Forever 21 :)

You Might Also Like

16 People Obsessing!

  1. I WISH I could keep in twists for that long! Yours look great!

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so photogenic! Love these natural shots...simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG 2 weeks! Lol .. I just put mine in this past saturday and it's Wednesday and i'm already itching to take them out lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! Davina916

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you keep your scalp from itching crazy cause this was supposed to be my protective style for the summer but my scalp itches so bad I have to take them out not even a week layer...I've tried moisturizing with oil and a leave in moisturizer...I don't know what else to do:'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter what I do, my twists last 2-3 weeks at most. Doesn't matter if I blow dry or not. I tie them up at night and keep them oiled regularly. Any suggestions from fellow blogger?

    http://naturalglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics! Side bar- how did you write your name within your pics? Did you have them copyrighted?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @keisha You can do it with a photo editing program like photoshop or even Paint

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Loeski For me when I feel like my twists are getting a little raggedy I'll re-twist my edges or crown areas to calm down the fuzzies. Or sometimes at night I'll mist the root with some water...just a little bit and smooth on some Shea Butter or whatever type of pomade product you like and cover with a satin scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Keisha @KayTee The photos were taken using my Android phone and I used the "Little Photo" to edit the look of the pics. And to add my site link to the pictures I use www.picnik.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. I love your hair.

    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning with your stylist hairdo. Love it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I can't wait until my hair gets that long again. Cool Blog!

    -Nicole Alicia
    http://nicolealiciaonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been trying twist as a protective style. But, my twist get so ragedy after 2-3 weeks. During the take down I lose a lot of hair because the shed and and the twist have began to lock up and it's a tangled mess. I do wash my twist and let them air dry a lot and I'm not sure if that is a part of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images