Video: Twists Talk, Jane Carter Review & Style Tutorial

4:39 PM

Below you'll find more info on the products mentioned and pictures!!




Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave In $9.00 for 8oz bottle @ CurlMart.com
Ingredients: Purified Water, Extracts of Aloe Vera, Comfrey, Watercress, Myrrh, Panthenol, Essential Oils, Anthemis Noblis Flower, Symphytum Officinal Leaf, Equisetum Arvense, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Lawsonia Inermis (Henna), Butoxyethenol, Polyquarternium11, Soyamid DEA, PPG30, Cetyl Ether, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Hydantoin, Glyceryl caprylate, methylisothiazolinone (preservative)

Jane Carter Nourish & Shine $22.00 for 4oz jar @ CurlMart.com
Ingredients: Illipe, Mango, Kokum and Shea Butters, Grapefruit. (Vegetable Derived) Sources of Vitamins A D & E, Squalene.

You Might Also Like

9 People Obsessing!

  1. Your twist are always so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your twists! It is definitely your staple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there a pattern that you have as far as how you part your hair when twisting it?

    Btw, ur hair is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nourish and shine has been my staple product for almost a year now. I use it every day i style my hair. I bought the jane carter leave in recently but its not really my cup of tea but I have only used it once lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your twists, and every time I see them I want to twist mine again. Thanks for the vid, chica! Your advice & reviews are always helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MyAlterEgo I love it, I maybe even adding it to my favorite products list....it's that good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Myriam no it's not really a pattern I just part on a slant and the hair just falls into place. For my next set I'm going to TRY to do a vid showing how I do the parts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice style! and the music you chose for the vid was great too. where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images