Obsessive Link: Oils and Ingredients Chart

1:33 PM

I received a sample of Darcy's Botanicals Peach Kernel Oil (smells amazing) months ago and this morning while trying to find some info on it I came across this chart. It's full of names and descriptions of many different oils, including the one I was searching for. According to the chart it's an excellent oil for dry, tired skin and is equivalent to Apricot Kernel Oil. I'm thinking of changing my OCM mix for the summer and maybe this oil will be included in that...I'll keep you guys updated.
So if your a mixtress or a wanna be like me (lol) I'm sure you'll find this chart helpful!! Take a look---> HERE!

You Might Also Like

1 People Obsessing!

  1. That's so funny because I was just doing some research and had decided to try out peach kernel oil. I was about to order it from a supplier and they were out of stock. I also found that apricot is a good substitute. Great minds...Lol.

    FYI: When I clicked on the link you provided my computer warned me that tis is a known phishing site.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images