Lack Of Updates...

1:56 PM

Yes Yes, I know last week's updates were almost nonexistent, but I just to take a "blogger breather" lol! You know..take a moment to focus on other more important things going on in my life. I haven't even fooled with my hair too much, it's currently resting in pigtail braids. However, it's absolutely gorgeous outside right now and I'm thinking I should do a wash & go. NaturallyCurly.com sent me some Karen's Body Beautiful products (Hair Nectar & Butter Love) to try so I'll test those out today and hopefully have a new review up sometime next week. I also owe you guys the Mop Top Deep Condish review...it's coming next week also!

What have you beauties been up to??

You Might Also Like

4 People Obsessing!

  1. You don't have to explain yourself :) Life happens; keep up the great work. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand about needing a blogger breather! I just awarded you the "Stylish Blogger Award". You may check it out at this link http://elegantnatural.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-was-awarded-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally had a chance to try Safi's Curl Clouds this weekend and I love it, a little goes a long way. This is my summer's go to product!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images