Naturally Obsessed + NaturallyCurly.Com!!

11:53 PM

Hey Guys!

Naturally Obsessed has teamed up with NaturallyCurly.com to bring you product reviews of some the hottest curly hair products on the market.  Some of them you've heard of and some of them you haven't.  Even the products that you think wouldn't work for our kind of hair...and by "our" I mean me and my readers, I have a feeling that most of you have a similar texture to mine or kinkier.  Naturally Curly will send products for me to try and I'll review them here by text or YouTube video.  So when you see the curly head logo or the title "NC Review" you'll know that it's a sponsored Naturally Curly review.  All other product reviews will simply be titled "In Review".

I would also like to stress that even though these products are sponsored my review will still be 100% my opinion and honest!

First product up for review is Abba Pure Curl Shampoo which will be posted tomorrow afternoon!

KKQ

p.s. If you have any suggestions on products that you would like me to review, please let me know and I'll pass it on to the Naturally Curly staff.

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images