Style Inspiration: Grace Mahary

5:36 PM

Grace sent tongue's wagging when she appeared in Trey Songz's video, but not just for her beauty.  Her hair is GORGEOUS!!  I'm pretty sure she's rocking a wash and go throughout the vid, but since my shrinkage is a beast I knew that wouldn't work for me.  So while I was still rocking my braid out I figured I'd take advantage of the elongation and go for it.  Armed with some bobby pins, I gathered my bang into a hump and pinned it down.  Next I pinned the sides towards the middle, keeping it in line with the front portion. And that's it!.  I could have slicked my edges down with some gel, but I didn't really think that was necessary for me.  And looking at her photo now I could have gone bigger with the hump...Maybe next time.



To see how I achieved this braid out click >>HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images