In Review: Generic Value Products

1:01 PM

Most of you have already seen my GVP review on Youtube, so I thought I'd just post the pics here so you guys could see them close up.  I reviewed GVP's imitations of Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Moisturizing Conditioner and Paul Mitchell The Conditioner leave in.  I've had a chance to use both of the products more than once and I like them.  The moisturizing conditioner gives great slip and makes my have feel really soft after using it.  The leave in works good as well, it gave me hold without making my hair feel too crunchy.  The one thing I don't like about these products is the smell.  But you only really smell it when the hair is wet, after it dried I couldn't smell it.
I purchased mine from a local Sally's Beauty Supply, they were 2 for $10.  If you don't have a Sally's in your area you can click the products in the side widget to find an on-lineretailer.  Next on my "PJ" list is GVP's version of Joico K-Pak!!!
Here's pics of my hair (wet and dry) after using the moisturizing conditioner to co-wash and styling my wash & go with the leave-in and clear eco styler gel.....


To watch my video review and puff tutorial click here!!

You Might Also Like

2 People Obsessing!

  1. I want your cut...of course, I'll have to wait a while! ;-(

    Did you go to a stylist to get your bob cut? Thanks for responding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, no stylist my hair just grows in that way, but thanks for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images