A Chill Kind Of Day....

1:44 PM

I'm so not good at wrapping these things, but it was hot as heck yesterday and my twists had finally reached their limit. They were a fuzzy mess and I didn't have the patience to retwist and make them look "neat" so I grabbed one of my big scarfs and got this. I'm gonna watch a few youtube tutorials to really get the technique/style down lol. I still had fun with it though :)

Have a great weekend lovelies!!!

You Might Also Like

10 People Obsessing!

  1. love it! cute color with the rest of your outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wrap and you look great in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From my view, it seems to me that you did a great job!

    Kay @LoveNWright

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still practicing tying up a turban.... its taking me longer than expected lol but I'll get it and yours looks great.

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job, chica. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love head-wrap. Please do a tutorial. LLP~OGC

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images