The Twists Are Gone...

2:52 PM

Excuse the tired eyes lol! I took my twists down on Monday, after they had reached the 3 week mark on Saturday. It took me about 3.5-4 hours in all. I decide not to rock a twist out, because even though it looked great my hair was in need of a good wash. So this shot is of my hair all picked out right before deep conditioning. I dc'ed with Shea Moisture Shae Butter Masque...my full review of that will be coming very soon as well as full review of Shea Moisture Black Soap Shampoo and Conditioner (sent via NaturallyCurly.com). Right now my hair is air drying in braids for a braid out and next week I probably go back to wearing twists so I don't get off track with my little challenge to myself.

You Might Also Like

1 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images