Chime Edwards...Glam Curls Profile

10:28 PM

1.  Breifly explain your hair routine.

I co-wash my hair weekly with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner only.  I also deep condition my hair weekly with Aubrey Organics GP Conditioner.  I use shampoo to thoroughly cleanse my scalp every 3 months.  I usually wash it when it then load my hair with Giovanni Direct leave-In Conditioner and detangle it.  Then I seal it with coconut oil or jojoba oil.  I ususally wear my hair in twists for a week to allow my hair to rest then the following week I wear it out.

2.  Have you ever regretted your decision to go natural?  If so, why?

Not at all!!  Going natural is one of the best decisions I have ever made.

3.  What is the best thing about being natural?

Rockin big hair!!  I love big hair!  It is so fierce!  I also love that it is ealthy and unique.

4.  What 3 products can you not live without?

Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner

Coconut Oil

5.  What 3 products would you never buy again?

Aubrey Organics Island Naturals and Blue Camomile Shampoo, Giovanni Vitapro Fusion Leave In Treatment.  They all made my hair feel dry and stiff.

6.  What makes your curls "Glam Curls"?

I use Giovanni Direct Leave In to enhance my curl!!  I love the different sized curl my hair has.  Some are coily, others loose, some curly/wavy.  My curls are Glam Curls because my hair is big and FIERCE!!!!  Gotta love natural hair!!

Her hair is AMAZING !!!!!

To see more of Chime aka BrwnSkinBeauty's hair journey please visit the links below...

Fotki : http://members.fotki.com/lifesacatwalk/about/

Chime also designs graphic tees for African Americans who embrace and celebrate their culture.  Really cute stuff...Click the link below to check them out.

Sunkissed by Chime : http://www.cafepress.com/naturalgirl

 

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images