Mamiky Koroma ... Glam Curls Profile

1:19 PM

1. Briefly explain your hair routine.

I make no-poos.  I use soft (mild) soap to clean my hair but only when it is very dirty.  After my shampoo, I apply a mask, which I choose according to the state of my hair and the mood I'm in.  I alternate between Garnier's the mask, walnut oil and leaf peach tree, hair mayo or my own homemade mask.  Then I rinse my hair with lemon juice to remove the limestone that's put on my hair from the shampoo.  I hydrate my hair with my own homemade cream.  Lastly, I plait my hair up to prevent too much shrinkage and in the morning I'll have a nice afro.

**Note Mamiky is french girl and her English is not all that clear in some parts.  If you have any questions about her routine please contact her at one of the links listed below.  Thanx KKQ**

2. Have you ever regretted your decision to go natural? If so, why?

Of course not!!! I really like my hair like this.  It makes me feel more beautiful and happy when I'm wearing my afro and other natural styles.  With natural hair we can do all types of styles.  From very eccentric to a very simple look.  I'm proud to be black.

3. What is the best thing about being natural?

My hair is shiny and healthier than ever before.

4. What 3 products can you not live without?

Shea Butter (The best)

Coconut Oil (Great shine)

Fantasia Ic Gel (Gives great waves)

5. What 3 products would you never buy again?

Products with chemicals

6. What is your favorite hairstyle for your natural hair?

 Afros, Vanillas (2-Strand Twists), Stuck Braids (Cornrows), Twist Outs and Braid Outs

7. Who are your favorite curly/kinky celebs? And why?

Ya Ya DaCosta, Jill Scott, India Arie, Nubian, Wakemma Hollis, Erykah Badu

8. What makes your curls Glam Curls?

 The fact that I can constantly change up my look because I'm a real chameleon...lol

**To see more of Mamiky's hair journey or to contact her click the links below**

Blog :  http://brownskin3.blogspot.com/
Fotki : http://public.fotki.com/Afrolicious3/

You Might Also Like

2 People Obsessing!

  1. Oh shoot! That first pic is so dope! I've been to her page before but I've never seen that one... hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! i'm gonna make my own blog

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images