In Review: As I Am Hair Care Collection

2:45 PM


 ***WATCH IN HD***

Hey guys....long time no vids huh?!! LOL! I've missed you guys!!!!!!!
This is a really quick video expressing my new found love of As I Am!!
Enjoy!

Coconut Co Wash (Cleansing Conditioner)
 Key Ingredients: Tangerine/ Coconut Oil/ Castor Oil/ Saw Palmetto and Phytosterols
 Cost: $7.99 for a 16oz jar @ Sally's Beauty Supply

Leave In Conditioner
 Key Ingredients: Coconut/ Amla/ Sugar Beet/ Green Tea/ Lemon/ Apple/ Sugar Cane/
 Phytosterols and Saw Palmetto
 Cost: $10.49 for an 8oz bottle @ Sally's Beauty Supply

Twist Defining Cream
 Key Ingredients: Sunflower Oil/ Castor Oil/ Amla/ Sugar Beet Root and Phytosterols
 Cost: $21.99 for a 16oz jar @ Sally's Beauty Supply

Smoothing Gel
 Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel/ Sugar Beet Root/ Vegetable Glycerin and Wheat Protein
 Cost: $7.99 for an 8oz jar @ Sally's Beauty Supply

Pictures after the jump!


 




Have you tried this brand before? What are your thoughts? What's your favorite products from As I Am?

**I was not paid for this review or was I asked to mention these products. My opinions are 100% my own and honest.**


You Might Also Like

13 People Obsessing!

  1. Its great to see you. Your hair is looking great! My mom uses AS I AM products. I haven't tried them ( maybe I should lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the cowash and i love it! been thinking of trying other products in the line. GREAT to "see" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the co-wash and the double butter cream. The double butter cream leaves my hair moisterized for 3-4 days. Was able to decrease the frequency of adding additional products. I like the twist cream but it does have a firm hold. I prefer a soft hold. I use that product when I want to wear twist for many days. Did not care for the cleansing puddding. But I don't like any any cleansing puddings/creams. The smoothing gel is my go to for my edges. It produces sleek edges with minimal frizz and high shine. It does not flake. I apply every other day for a full week without buildup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay welcome back. I emailed you a few times just to check in and make sure you're well. Glad to see you again posting on your blog and youtube.

    I've been using As I am for the past few months and am liking them. I have not tried the co-wash yet b/c I like the Giovanni tea-tree shampoo and the Coconut conditioner by desert essence. I do use the leave-in conditioner and the twisting cream.

    In your review of the products you mentioned not knowing how the gel would work during the actual twisting/braiding process. I twist with both the twist butter and the gel. The reason I have to is because the twist butter does not provide enough hold for me, my hair frizzes right up and there is no definition. Using the two products together doesn't leave my hair crunchy at all. And the definition lasts for a week with minimal re-twisting.

    I have noticed that the products don't work well with oyin handmande burnt sugar pomade. Flaked.

    I'm looking forward to trying the double butter cream, the co-wash you mentioned and daily moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey welcome back. Your hair is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're back! I use (and swear by) the Coconut Co-Wash. It's the only thing I will use to wash my hair. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the same thing in regards to As I Am products being similar to Keracare's own.

    I've only used a bit of the As I Am Co wash but I've used products from Keracare.. did some snooping on As I Am.
    I so wanna try their whole line to compare to Keracare.

    Glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad I checked in on you...This was a great review Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your hair is gorgeous, it's natural and original =) If you want, check out the pro naturals shampoo and conditioner. They are made with real argan oil, not only cleaning the hair, but moisturizing it at the same time. It will make your hair soft, shiny and manageable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair will be beautiful and healthy if you combine hair care products with right nutrition. Most nutrients for hair are received from blood, not from outside. That is why your food should be reach in vitamins. In addition, vitamins could be taken separately. I am taking special dietary supplement for hair - Hair Gain Formula by Military Grade. It contains natural compounds which enhance hair growth. Moreover, this product is the only nutraceutical which possesses prostaglandin D2 blocking properties. My hair becomes more shiny and thick. I really like how this product works for my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Professional hair removal equipment and Ipl laser machine. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the supply?
    best coconut oil

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter has Long wavy hair like her and this is so helpful. Thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images