UPDATE: I Want • Sesame Street "I Love My Hair" Tees

4:44 PM

Take a look at these tees from www.WeLoveFine.com and tell me they are not the most adorable shirts you've ever seen!! I must have the green one!!


Pick yours up today at this link: https://welovefine.com/shop/character/SESAME-STREET/
If your unfamiliar with this character get to know her HERE!

UPDATE: Hey Guys! Necole from welovefine.com just let me know that these tees are now available in girls sizes and a new tee has been added https://welovefine.com/shop/CHARACTER/SESAME-STREET/I-Love-My-Braids.html

You Might Also Like

9 People Obsessing!

  1. I gotta have the green one too!! She is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to order the green one today until I saw the $11 shipping fee... I didn't know about the blue one... I like it also... Their shipping rates are ridiculous but I really want the green one

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shenna Yikes! I didn't even notice the shipping fee...and the shirt is already $25. I'll pass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I want but the shipping fee is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tried checking out yet? They DO offer a USPS flat rate shipping for one t-shirt. It's only $4.85. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am officially loving your blog! I just discovered it. You have some great posts. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUST AN UPDATE!!! I found the 4.85 flat box shipping rate!! However, I signed up for emails, offers, and updates and received a 15% off coupon.. I ended up paying 26.10 for the shirt!!! I say go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images