Must Have: Conair Soft Bonnet Attachment

7:19 PM

On a recent trip to Sally's Beauty Supply I snatched up the Conair Attachment in hopes of giving my usual deep treatments an extra boost. I sat under the dryer for about 30-45 minutes on low heat, with a mixture of Suave Shea Butter Almond and Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioners. When I took my hair down to detangle and rinse my hair it was soft and moist, perfect hair condition to detangle.Not only did it thoroughly deep condition my hair, but it saved me a ton of time. Since going natural I have always deep condition my hair the same way...overnight. Which takes up way too much time. Also it was super easy to assemble, you just secure the elastic around your hand held dryer and viola! This was definitely a good buy!!

You Might Also Like

0 People Obsessing!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images